Thursday, March 1, 2012

Home Stretch

Saw my baby doc yesterday and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! If Bode does not make an appearance before Monday, it's go time! Induction scheduled for Monday, March 5. I'm hoping the fact that they scheduled me means he will come on his own this weekend. When Avery was born, I was scheduled to be induced on a Monday and she was born on Saturday. I really hope he will be born on March 4th. Several factors have gone into me wanting this date. Our wedding anniversary is March 4th and we will be married for 12 years!  Also like that 3 x 4 = 12 (3/4/12)!  Cool huh?
Bode's room is finally finished and turned out just as I had planned!







I have had some strange cravings these final days of pregnancy and Brad has been awesome about getting them for me:
Sprite without ice (never drink Sprite unless I am sick.  I find it very refreshing.)
Sonic Ice (Brad picked me up 2 bags and I have already gone through 1 bag. In our house it's known as "mom's" ice.)
Fritos Chips (never eat them, weird)
Honey Mustard (On anything I can eat it on!)
Braum's chocolate malts (trying to stay away from them as much as humanly possible, but I have had 2 this week! Figure it's okay since I lost 7 lbs per my doc appt. yesterday.)
Saltine crackers (??? maybe it's the salt?)

Here is to an early delivery!

2 comments:

  1. His room is so cute! How exciting that you are so close to D-day! (I'm a little jealous!) Good luck with everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat! I am so ready to be done!!! You're not too far behind. :) PS, love the name you and Clint chose, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete