Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Please let me sleep for the love of GOD!


I am channeling my inner Chris Farley this week! 

This little boy inside my belly is making me very uncomfortable. When I was pregnant with Avery I never remember being in this kind of pain, I guess that is my age catching up to me. :) Apparently he has both feet under my right rib cage and it hurts! I swear I thought he was going to break a rib the other night. This pain has been on going for several weeks now accompanied with daily acid reflux.  Just this week I've been having sharp lower back pain.  (I'm guessing he is on my sciatic nerve.) So needless to say, I have not been getting much sleep. I am so tired! I just want to sleep, but when I lay down in bed I can only lay on one side for a few minutes without having to turn to the other side.  Then sometimes my reflux is so bad I feel as though I may throw up at any moment. (only while laying down.) I have even tried counting sheep and singing Mr. Sandman, okay not really but I just want to SLEEP! Last night I was about to lose my mind.  I finally gave up and headed for the living room.  Oh leather couch, how I love you...seriously.  I am not sure if it is the firmness, the support it gives my back or the way my head can rest slightly elevated, but I slept great!  I told Brad that it looks like I will be sleeping on the couch for the next 4 weeks.  He was not too thrilled because he can't sleep if I'm not there.  Good thing we have 2 full size couches!  Looks like there will be a lot of couch sleeping going on in our house.

There is nothing like a great couch, iPad2 and a snuggle dog!


So no news on a birth date yet, boo! I had my first NST (non stress test) yesterday at the hospital and all is looking great!
Our chair and ottoman came in this past weekend!  The room is coming together exactly as I had planned!  YAY!  As you know, I am a self-admitted Pinterest addict.  I found a couple of cubbies I liked but none with plans to build.  I love having a handyman husband!  I gave him 2 pictures and he made the exact piece I wanted, love it!  All the antique pieces I have been collecting fit great.  Waiting on the leather football helmet to come in and a few more items and that piece will be finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment