Monday, December 5, 2011

Martha Crocker, wha?

So being that I cannot train for triathlon outdoors, my doc won't let me, I have been stuck inside lately.  Since the planning of our gender reveal party, (Gender reveal pics to come) I have been in crazy craft lady mode.  Seriously.  I cannot begin to tell you the number of times I've been to Hob Lob and Michael's in the course of the past couple of weeks.  Most of it is Pinterest's fault, I'll admit, but secretly I love it, that website is like crack. Follow me on Pinterest here: http://pinterest.com/motherbrucker/  Pinterest has me baking and trying new things.  Brad is excited I am in the kitchen again because he normally takes the chef role in our family.  He cooks, I clean.  Fair trade.  For him not to be doing the cooking is a nice break.  I always forget to take pictures of food, I like to dig in and forget!  Check out all these fun wreaths I've been crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment